Legal Secretary- Immediate Start! (ID:2958)
A friendly and professional law firm based in Birmingham city centre are seeking an astute Legal Secretary to support a growing team and to assist in a wide variety of tasks. As a forward-thinking firm with a focus on client service, the ideal individual will be innovative, proactive and efficient in their approach. This role is an initial 9-12 months FTC.
This secretarial role will primarily involve:
· Document production and handling of confidential data
· Supporting legal advisors with business projects
· Handling of telephone queries professionally and efficiently
· Coordination and preparation for internal and external meetings
· Diary management and administration of travel arrangements
· Booking meeting rooms, processing expenses and preparation of finance forms
· General support duties such as assisting with events and ad hoc projects
The successful Legal Secretary will be familiar with MS Word and enjoy document production. You must be able to not only provide excellent administrative support, but show an adept skill for typing and document formatting. You will be supporting the partners of the firm and demonstrating a high level of professionalism and flexibility at all times.
As an autonomous and malleable position in a welcoming and inclusive legal office, this is a rare opportunity to secure a fresh new challenge as a dynamic and skilled secretary.
To apply, please submit our CV online. To find out more about our processes, please contact Matt at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.