Team Assistant with Project Responsibilities (ID:7867)
A technology provider are currently recruiting for an Assistant to join their team, taking on broader management and project responsibilities, allowing for the successful candidate to expand their skill set further, developing their professional portfolio and supporting senior management in a busy, dynamic role! You will be working closely alongside the Executive Assistant to members of the board within the business, in a busy, fast-paced environment! This is a progressive opportunity, that will offer great potential for growth within the business long-term, so you must be willing to work flexibly and provide level of customer service and support possible.
You daily responsibilities will include:
- Complex diary management, scheduling internal and external meetings, making UK and European travel and accommodation arrangements, and reviewing expenses
- Preparing correspondence and presentations, and compiling relevant documents for meetings
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders regularly and acting as the first point of contact, meeting and greeting visitors
- Updating information onto systems, ensuring all accounts are accurate and compliant with the company’s data protection policies and procedures
- Supporting the team with any ad-hoc administrative tasks when required
The ideal candidate for this role will pay strong attention to detail, have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be able to use their initiative to develop and present new ideas for improving systems and processes! Strong organisation and communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively within a team, and a positive attitude and excellent work ethic are essential qualities for this role!
Previous experience in a role with similar responsibilities is desired. This is a full-time, permanent position, paying between £20-£26k depending on experience.If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.