Customer Service Advisor for Innovative Company (ID:7346)
An industry-leading, national business services provider based near Solihull are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to come on board and join a growing team, dedicated to providing an exceptional level of customer service and support! You will be responsible for developing a strong understanding of the organisation’s policies and procedures, and expert product knowledge to resolve escalated queries in a friendly, professional manner.
Your main responsibilities in this position will include:
· Taking initial enquiries and complaints, and providing all-round support to all new and existing customers, building positive rapport with them whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism
· Providing up-to-date, accurate information on all products and services provided following in-depth training
· Updating all customer queries and information onto the internal database
· Ensuring all queries are resolved in line with guidelines and the organisation’s policies and procedures, liaising directly with the customers to communicate decisions
· Working as part of a wider, supportive team to ensure all queries and complaints are handled in a timely manner, and the organisation is able to maintain their long-standing, high-quality level of professionalism and expert care for their customers
The ideal candidate will be confident liaising with existing and new clients and customers on the phone and via email, have strong Microsoft Office/IT skills and pay great attention to detail. This role is perfect for anyone who enjoys interacting with people, thrives in a positive, busy environment and understands the importance of great customer care!
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £25k, and previous customer service experience in a contact centre/client facing environment, with strong administration skills is essential.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.