Receptionist for National Law Firm (ID:7058)
An established national law firm based in Stratford-upon-Avon are looking to bring onboard a Receptionist to join their team in an exciting role, acting as the first point of contact and representing the firm in their established offices. This is an amazing opportunity for you to develop your experience within professional services, working for a dynamic, forward-thinking firm!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Meeting and greeting internal and external visitors and clients
· Taking any initial telephone and email enquiries and forwarding them on in a timely manner
· Managing the reception area and meeting rooms, ensuring they are always well maintained and meeting rooms are booked and prepared in time for each individual
· Assisting with preparing for seminars and events on-site in the office
· Arranging for catering and refreshments, ordering office supplies and keeping an accurate record of all equipment in the office
· Processing and archiving documents and paperwork, and updating information on internal CRM systems and databases
· Undertaking any additional ad-hoc administrative tasks as and when required to support the wider team
The successful candidate will have previous reception or administration experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong IT and Microsoft Office and the confidence to liaise with clients in a professional, welcoming manner. You will be working with a very friendly, supportive team of people, collaboratively providing an exceptional level of service to their clientele!
This is a full-time, 12M FTC position based onsite in their city centre office, paying up to £20k. You will be working a 37 hour week, on a shift rota between the hours of 07:30 – 18:00.
If you believe this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.