Junior PA (ID:6893)
An established, dynamic professional services firm based in Birmingham City Centre and looking to bring onboard a Junior PA into an exciting, varied role! This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a growing team, in an all-round role that will allow you to utilise your existing experience and develop both personally and professionally in this next step in your career! Working alongside a great team, you will be challenged to work to your full potential, expanding your skills and professional portfolio. Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Managing diaries, scheduling meetings, and coordinating travel and accommodation for directors/senior management
· Liaising with clients and visitors, and attending key events to represent the business
· Taking minutes and notes in meetings, drafting email and letter correspondence, and producing project documentation and reports
· Producing monthly finance and cost reports, invoicing, and managing outgoing payments
· General office management and facilities maintenance, ensuring office supplies are stocked and liaising with contractors to schedule any necessary maintenance
· Supporting with HR administration, scheduling interviews, sending out offer letters and contracts, and dealing with any general enquiries
· Undertaking any additional administration responsibilities to support the directors and the wider team
This is a full-time, 12M FTC position paying between £19-21k depending on experience. If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.