Team Assistant (ID:5668)
Katie Bard are currently seeking excellent graduate-calibre candidates for a Team Assistant position, to be working for a national professional services organisation – the role will be working remotely in the short-term, with the potential for some office attendance in the near future.
Key responsibilities include:
· Providing full administrative support to the team
· Assisting with the organising of conferences, meetings & events
· File management – opening & closing, updating & maintaining
· Reprographic work – printing, scanning and copying
· Liaising & communicating with team members in order to provide a seamless client service
Ideal candidate profile:
· Effective communicator
· Excellent IT and administration skills
· Fast & accurate typing ability
· Previous customer service experience
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.