Digital Marketing Coordinator for Professional Services Firm (ID:4261)
A unique professional services firm based in Birmingham City Centre are looking for a detail oriented and committed Digital Marketing Coordinator to join on a full-time permanent basis. This company are looking to grow significantly, and they require forward thinking and adaptable individuals to join their team. This is a full-time permanent role and will involve the following responsibilities:
· Full and professional support to the businesses Marketing Manager including involvement in the end-to-end marketing strategy
· Efficient management of in-house CRM system in order to develop client relationships.
· Creating of content and management of all social media channels
· Supporting with the development of the website (need knowledge of WordPress and other CMS.
· Liaise with external PR and development agencies.
· Development of marketing campaigns utilising web and email platforms including analysis.
· Management of social media channels in order to target business objectives
· Gaining a broad understanding of the wider market
· Acting as an ambassador for digital marketing within the firm.
As the successful applicant, you will be well versed in the above listed responsibilities ideally from within a professional services environment. You must have excellent stakeholder management skills and feel comfortable speaking to senior management. You MUST have prior social and website management experience.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.