Researcher for Leading International Organisation (ID:3036)
A dynamic, forward-thinking company are currently looking for a Researcher to join their Birmingham team, a role which offers the opportunity to develop your professional career and progress within the organisation! You will be joining a very exciting, dynamic group of people and will be fully integrated into the team from day one!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Actively source candidates using online databases, screen CVs and conduct initial interviews with potential candidates
· Managing internal CRM systems and databases, and use LinkedIn and social media platforms to promote the brand, and build and maintain strong relationships with candidates and target organisations
· Work collaboratively with the consultants, communicating the details of candidates and their relevant experience
· Supporting with existing projects, continuously working towards improving recruitment processes by developing and implementing effective search strategies to attract the right candidate base
· Work with the PAs and wider team to produce weekly reports, tracking progress for clients and actioning any changes
Support the fee earners with any additional administration tasks
You must have previous experience in a similar role, or in an administrative capacity within professional services. They are looking for an individual who can work methodically and is able to prioritise their work when working on multiple assignments at once, someone who is articulate and has strong communication skills, and most importantly can work both as part of a team and autonomously. This is an incredible opportunity to work for a company that values their employees, offers a great work-life balance, as well as the chance to progress and develop both personally and professionally in a dynamic environment!
This is a full-time, permanent position based in the organisation’s Birmingham office, paying between £20-25k annually, for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant experience required, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.