Business Support & Project Coordinator for Impressive Company (ID:2191)
A highly impressive organisation with an international presence is looking for an organised and forward thinking Business Support and Project Coordinator to join their busy and expanding team. Reporting into one of the Project Managers, this individual should strive to provide a first-class support service to the team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties (amongst other):
· Expert and efficient maintenance of project timetables and timescales including individual project action plan monitoring
· Organisation of meetings for all relevant participants including production of all relevant literature
· Performance of system testing in line with the testing plan
· Act as a successful point of liaison with relevant contacts in order to implement system updates
· Development of a strong understanding of the expenses system in order to offer guidance and expert training to others within the business
This is an exceptionally detailed role within an impressive organisation and therefore the successful applicant must possess the following skills and attributes:
· Good level of education to degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
· Exceptional levels of communication skills both written and verbal on all levels
· Prior experience within a coordination-based role, ideally within Projects is essential
· Ability to work within an ever changing and fast paced environment
· Fantastic attention to detail in all aspects of work and ability to identify issues and problem solve
This is a full time permanent role and due to the location of this organisation it would be preferable for the successful applicant to have access to their own form of transportation.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.