Proactive Administrator for a Friendly Business in South Birmingham (ID:1991)
We are looking for a proactive individual for a fantastic office based opportunity located just south of Birmingham. This business is a market leader within its field and offers a diverse and inclusive working environment. This role will require you to manage your own workload in a customer focussed coordination capacity.
This role is initially a temp to perm role, as such the successful individual must ideally be immediately available and want to work in an administrative environment long term.
You primary responsibilities will include:
· Acting as the first point of contact for all internal and external queries in regards to all business programmes
· Coordinate course arrangements including organisation of venues, course materials and sourcing and booking trainers
· Management of all documents systems including filing, scanning, photocopying
· Expert usage of database systems as well and competent use of Microsoft Office packages in line with the function of the business
· Inbox and post management, actioning where appropriate
· Other ad hoc administrative tasks in line with business needs
Due to the location of this business you will ideally possess access to your own form of transportation. You must possess a minimum of 12 months administrative experience as well as Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) Grade A*-C.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard or call Matt @ Katie Bard to find out more information 01216334443. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is acting as an employment agency.