HR Assistant (ID:13279)
My client is an exciting and innovative growing business in Burntwood looking to recruit and People & HR Team Assistant.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a dynamic HR team and really get involved in some exciting projects. Your role will entail:
- Supporting the wider HR team
- PA Support to the Executive Team
- General HR administration including company benefits administration, payroll, employee correspondence
- Onboarding and off boarding employees
- Supporting with recruitment projects
- Managing the communications platform
- Dealing internal communications and arranging meetings
- Supporting with events across the group
Applicants will have previous experience supporting a time ideally in an HR environment
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.