Legal Document Production (ID:11888)
A forward thinking major Law firm are recruiting for a document production specialist to join their City centre based Birmingham team. This is the ideal role for someone with previous Legal document production experience or other legal secretarial type experience. This role is providing support to all offices and will work along side Executive assistants and Administrative assistants to provide outstanding client services to lawyers within the firm.
Some responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing draft documents
- Digital transcriptions
- Copy typing including documents, correspondence, emails, minutes, and presentations
- Reformatting documents
- Proof reading
- Working from an inbox system.
- Experience in a similar role (document production)
- Previous experience of working with complex documents
- Excellent skills using Microsoft office, especially Word
- Outstanding skills in presentation and attention to detail
- Provides excellent client services at all times
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.