Client Services Coordinator (ID:11573)
One of the top 100 law firms in the world is recruiting for a Client Services Coordinator role, working in their beautiful Birmingham City Centre office. This role is perfect for someone looking to move into an office environment but not be stuck behind a desk. Some key responsibilities of the role:
· Managing meeting rooms and making sure they are set up correctly in terms of furniture, technology, catering and equipment.
· Meeting and greeting clients and helping to create a world class client experience.
· Assisting internal and external clients with the use of In Room audio and visual meeting equipment.
· Coordinate meetings from booking through to completion.
· Liaising with catering, facilities, technology support and, maintenance departments to ensure smooth service for the meetings.
· Assisting with clients needs, helping with requested efficiently and effectively.
This role is looking for a confident individual who has the ability to work in a busy and fast passed environment. Previous experience in hospitality or in a reception/people facing position is desired. Some more of the desired qualities are:
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
· Organised and methodical approach to workloads and tasks.
· A natural flair and passion for excellent service
· Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative.
· Strong IT skills, including Microsoft office, outlook, and Audio-Visual platforms.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.