Global HR Generalist (ID:7865)
We are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist to join an established organisation, working with clients on a global scale in over 60 countries, to provide an exceptional level of HR support, working towards targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where no two days are the same. This is an ideal opportunity to work alongside senior HR management, in a role that allows for autonomy, and more in-depth communication and stakeholder engagement with their clients.
Some of your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with HR management to advise clients, directors and employees on all HR matters
- Handling and processing all employee relation queries, including maternity/paternity, long term sick etc. in a timely manner
- Drafting and updating all documentation including contracts of employment, addendums, transfer and acquisition paperwork, termination and resignation acknowledgement letters etc.
- Liaising regularly with the wider team, as well as with the legal and sales teams closely to ensure policies and procedures are followed correctly and advise on queries from potential new clients
- Ensuring all work is completed in line with the laws and contractual rules of the specific country your client is operating in, as well as their own company policies. This will involve conducting your own research and liaising closely with the partner countries
- Supporting the wider HR department on an ad-hoc basis when necessary
For this role, there are key attributes that are imperative for the successful candidate to be able to demonstrate in the previous experience. You must have exceptional stakeholder and relationship management skills, strong written and verbal communication and pay excellent attention to detail on all matters. Exceptional time management and organisation skills, as well as the ability to prioritise your workload and work towards deadlines in a busy environment is essential too, as you will be supporting an established HR team as the grow and continue to provide an exceptional level of service to their clients worldwide.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying between £30-40k annually depending on experience. Experience within HR or relating to employment/contract law is essential, and on an international scale is desired.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.