Personal Assistant to CEO of World-Renowned Events Organisation (ID:7864)
An incredibly exciting opportunity has opened up for a unique, high-end operation based near Milton Keynes, as Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer. This is a very fast-paced, dynamic role and the opportunity will involve providing 1-1 support, as well as liaising with stakeholders and working on some exciting projects as the business develops new bespoke services for their clientele! The overall package has excellent benefits and is a great opportunity for you to work for an established organisation.
Some of your core daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Inbox and diary management, making travel and accommodations arrangements and handling all enquiries and correspondence on behalf of the CEO
· Scheduling and attending internal and external meetings, preparing necessary presentations, documents, reports, as well as circulating agendas and collating actions
· Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and organisations to ensure invitations are sent out for key events, monitoring responses, and communicating any specific requirements
· Working closely with the CEO, as well as other board members and PAs to communicate key information for events and exhibitions throughout the calendar year
· Maintaining a strict level of confidence, and ensuring all data and information is line with the company’s policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes, and be able to work flexibly to support the CEO:
· Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good time management and strong attention to detail
· Be able to think proactively and use your initiative to ensure deadlines are met and a consistently high level of support is provided
You must have confidence liaising with stakeholders of varying levels in a friendly, professional manner at all times and be able to work flexibly, as attendance of key events in the evenings or weekends will be required. This is an exciting opportunity for you to become involved in an established business, as it continues to grow and develop new ventures, increasing its presence globally. Previous experience as a PA with knowledge of or a background in events is ideal for this position!
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £40k annually depending on experience, with amazing benefits and perks to the role! If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.