Customer Relationship Manager (Automotive) (ID:7558)
My client is an outstanding automotive service provider with an international reach. An opportunity has arisen for a Relationship/Account Manager to join their busy team due to growth. The role is office based and is managing a portfolio of high-profile clients.
The focus of the provide an effective account management resource within an agreed customer portfolio. Managing all aspects of the operational client relationship and service delivery. The role will entail working in a dynamic, upbeat and busy environment managing some high-profile clients.
The role will entail:
· Managing the daily provision of the service to clients by managing the appropriate resources.
· Work with the Group Account Manager/ Director in bringing leading edge thinking and best practice in order to add value to the client and develop the account
· Work to continuously increase the efficiency of organisational services.
· Regular face to face contact with the client
· Management of any volume / financial / service KPI’s applied to specific contracts.
· Attend operational reviews and assist the Group Account Manager / Director on the delivery of business reviews.
· Responsible for forecasting and delivering against portfolio targets.
· Supporting the Account Director in maximizing client/account profitability
· Develop and maintain key operational contact relationships within the clients
· Keep abreast of market conditions and specific industry changes
Applicants will have previous experience of Account Managing/Relationship Managing a portfolio of clients. You will have dealt with complex problem solving, client meeting management and essentially taking ownership of that client and delivering high levels of service. Experience of the automotive sector would be desirable although not essential.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.