Office Coordinator for Tech House (ID:7470)
A leading global business based in Solihull is looking for an administrator for an exciting opportunity. Working as part of a well-established team, you will be responsible for a busy and varied workload in a client focussed environment. You must be able to juggle a challenging and busy workload including the following responsibilities:
· General office management duties: reception, ordering stationary, managing meeting rooms and handling phone calls
· Use of in-house systems and Excel in order to process invoices and handle queries
· Professional maintenance of records and CRM systems in order to ensure accurate information
· Act as a primary point of contact for clients and suppliers
· Update and monitor all sales figures including in order to produce regular reports
· PA support including meeting coordination and travel arrangements for directors on an adhoc basis
You must possess a minimum of 1-year relevant administrative experience ideally within a similar role as well as be educated to A Level (or equivalent). This company will look at someone on a temp to perm basis or a straight permanent basis depending on the candidate. Due to the location of the business, you should possess access to your own transportation.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121 633 4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.