HR Employment Contracts Manager (ID:7304)
My client is a global HR provider with an outstanding reputation for delivering high levels of service to its clients. You will need to be an employment contract superstar who can work collaboratively and ethically with our clients and employees to help guide them through the international hiring process.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR candidate looking for something different. This role will entail taking ownership of the entire process of raising employment contracts, and to deliver excellent and accurate documentation to our clients and prospective employees.
Working closely with the Global HR Lead, and the account management and onboarding teams, you will be involved in for example raising an raising an international employment contract and for example looking are non-compete. No two days will be quite the same!
- To raise and advise on all employment contracts by clients, employees and directors
- To continually update documentation outlining contractual rules and statutory provisions in each country we operate in (circa 65 territories)
- To assume overall responsibility for drafting, issuing and revising compliant dual-language (where required) contracts of employment and supporting documentation in line with company policy with zero drop-off rate
- To assist in all other areas of the HR department as required on an ad-hoc basis
- Drafting contract addendums, extensions and additional documentation as required to ensure the contract of employment meets our clients requirements.
- Reviewing requests for additional clauses and ensuring client is aware of any additional cost these may bring, and advising on the enforceability of such requests
- Liaising with legal teams across the world to seek the necessary advice
Applicants will have strong experience of HR, contracts and employment law.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data
Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which
will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your
application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in
accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been
unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of