HR Assistant for Global Brand (ID:7293)
My client based in Birmingham is a global organisation with an outstanding reputation.
An opportunity has arisen for an HR Administrator to join the wider global HR team. This role is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to grow their HR Experience. You will have an opportunity to work with all areas of the HR team including generalist, Reward, learning and development and managing stakeholders.
This busy and varied role will entail working towards tight deadlines and managing international volumes so requires an organised individual who can prioritise their time. The role manages the whole employee life cycle and will include:
- creating and issuing contracts of employment
- ensuring compliance with right to work and pre-employment screening
· Responsible for completion of all systems and employee administrative changes through to completion in a timely, qualitative and compliant manner. This will include
- lifestyle applications
- term-time working arrangements
- line manager and job title changes
- salary amendments
· Managing the leavers process
- completion of holiday calculations
- leavers questionnaire
- termination of employee records and access to systems
· Ensure all payroll critical cyclical changes are complete ahead of deadlines
· Stay current with training modules for self-development and cross-training peers on processes
· Regulate all queries via system or telephone in a timely manner
Applicants must have some relevant administrative experience and an interest in HR.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.