HR Advisor (ID:7220)
- Providing first line HR advisory services regarding employee relations, disciplinary and grievances
- Assisting with the wider Recruitment activities, including interviewing potential candidates
- Supporting managers and stakeholders across the business with Human Resource activity - attending meetings and providing guidance
- Helping with absence management reporting in-line with company policies
- Handling maternity and paternity requests
- Arranging and conducting HR training sessions for internal and external customers
- Assisting with the updating of HR policies, procedures and initiatives
The successful candidate will have prior experience in HR at Advisory level, ideally from a professional services background but this is non-essential, be a real people-person and a knowledge of HR management systems.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard for more information.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.