Front of House Reception & Host (ID:7183)
My client based in Stratford upon Avon are a highly reputatble national corporate services provider. An opportunity has arisen for a for a client facing front of house co-ordinator and host to act as ambassador for their brand. This role will be based at their stunning Stratford upon Avon offices. This role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role will be working shifts between 730am and 6pm as part of the team with no weekend or evening work paying £20,000 per annum. This role is ideal for that individual who loves to deliver high levels of service and enjoys face to face contact but is keen to move away from perhaps a hospitality background. The role will entail:
- Managing a busy reception, meeting and greeting visitors and clients and acting as a brand ambassador
- providing catering to client meeting rooms
- organising meeting rooms and provisions for refreshments
- handling telephony work
- carrying out general administration duties
- organising couriers on request
- ensuring stock is maintained; to include monitoring and ordering of catering supplies
- liaising with internal clients and external clients to provide excellent client service
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.