HR Administrator for National Charity (ID:7115)
A national charity is currently seeking a n interim HR Administrator to joining their team head first on a FTC basis for 3 to 6 months starting ASAP! This role would be perfect for an individual with experience within the charity sector that wants a role that they can mange employee relations freely and with confidentiality. Within this role you will actively support the implementation of all HR Policies and procedures to ensure all administration and recruitment processes are in place to help support the needs of the whole charity.
Day to day the successful candidate will:
· Provide generalist advice to the team to help maintain personal awareness and provide practical advice to given managers on issues such as employment case law, best practise or requirements within the given settings.
· Coach line managers in developing their own people management skills
· Monitor and analyse workforce data and management information to spot trends and issues
· Recruitment and supporting the resourcing for charity wide teams and developing best methods and practises for recruitment.
· On an ongoing basis you will be expected to develop or review HR policy and procedure where you see fit and ensure these are fully implemented across the whole charity.
· Proficiency in the HR Information system is required to maintain and update all employee records- physically and electronic to ensure they are up to date and secure.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree or equivalent experience and preferably have their CIPD qualifications. Knowledge of working with MS Office including Excel and up to date knowledge of case law, employment law and best practise are also key elements to this role.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matthew D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.