Part Time Administrator in IT Governance and Information Security (ID:7090)
My client is a global business with an outstanding industry wide reputation. An opportunity has arisen for a part time Administrator to support their Information Security and Governance team. This role offers excellent benefits and pays a take home salary of £17400pa for three days.
The Systems Administrator will support Security Officer and the Head of Business. The role will provide key support including but not limited to:
- Support the delivery of the systems programme and the associated Business Continuity and Information Security standards (ISO)
- Supporting the Compliance Manual and Business Continuity.
- Assist subject matter experts and key stakeholders with documentation.
- Assist with testing, training, education and evidence gathering.
- Project management and documentation.
- Co-ordination of tasks, report writing and delivery.
- Supporting with audits.
Applicants will ideally have previous experience of supporting IT Governance, Risk and Compliance. You will have strong communication skills including report writing and delivery and have strong relationship management skills.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.