Legal PA (ID:6840)
My client is a highly reputable Law Firm with multiple office locations. An opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to join their Corporate Team. The role will be supported by a wider administration team which will allow the Executive Assistant to really focus on providing the highest level of support to their Executives.
This busy and varied role requires an experienced Legal PA who thrives on being the right-hand person. This role will be a mixture of home and office based as flexible working forms the heart of this business. You will:
- Work closely with the lawyers you are responsible for, supporting colleagues with all aspects of the firm’s core value of strong client relationships, anticipate and consider client needs and ensure comprehensive notes are available for any ongoing items
- Investigate problems to produce a satisfactory solution and make any recommendations for improvement of client experiences and processes
- Deal with all calls and queries in a professional manner, take clear and concise messages and ensure these are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Prepare and distribute agendas, itineraries and meeting papers including chasing any pending items to ensure lawyers have adequate time for planning
- Ensure lawyers’ diaries are managed and maintained, including but not limited to organising/arranging events/travel, ensuring all ancillary arrangements made, work and activities are scheduled, any potential challenges resolved to make the lawyers’ day to day working easier to manage
- Manage and monitor lawyers’ inboxes including for planned and unplanned absence where possible reducing email volume by responding to emails and filing on worksite
- Plan and managing workflow
Applicants will have previous Legal PA role and keen to make that step into more of an Executive
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.