Legal PA (ID:6784)
Birmingham City Centre
Up to £25k
Katie Bard are seeking an experienced Legal PA for a Top 500 firm, to be based in Birmingham, with some flexibility for remote working long-term. This role is working in the Corporate / Commercial team so previous exposure to these areas would be ideal, but candidates from alternative practice areas will be considered. The ideal candidate will have legal experience or a background from wider professional services as a PA, be confident supporting a team with all of their secretarial and administration needs, and have excellent IT skills.
Key responsibilities include...
- Diary management and travel arrangements for multiple fee-earners
- Taking all inbound calls and answering client & third-party queries, taking messages when required
- Supporting with the preparation for meetings and events
- Assisting with all administration tasks
- Managing and monitoring multiple inboxes, and fielding emails where appropriate
- File administration - drafting letters and ensuring compliance
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today, or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.