HR Administrator - Fully Funded CIPD (ID:6736)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a renowned company based just north of Birmingham City Centre. We are looking for an exceptional HR Administrator for an exciting progressive opportunity in the head offices of this well-known business. This is the perfect role for someone who has prior experience within HR or for anyone who is truly passionate about a career within HR The essential responsibilities of the role include:
· Supporting in the expert management of the employee portals and systems
· Management of relationships with both internal and external parties in order to coordinate any relevant business changes and handle issues
· Assisting with recruitment of staff including running of assessment days
· Accurate reporting on the relevant HR functions
· Support in payroll administration working with a keen eye for detail
· Assistance with relevant HR project work
The successful applicant must be a proactive and hard-working individual with a real drive to provide an exceptional level of administration support. Existing knowledge of HR functions would be preferable, IT capabilities essential, and access to own transport would be beneficial. This is full-time role starting as soon as possible and it is fully office based.
This role will pay £18,000 per annum plus 25 days holiday (and bank holidays) alongside a fully funded CIPD qualification.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.