Senior Payroll Assistant for Global Firm (3 to 6 months FTC remote working)
Do you possess international payroll experience? We are looking for an individual with a strong knowledge of payroll and the surrounding administration for a fantastic central Birmingham role. This is an exceptional company to work for with a sound reputation within their area.
This role is looking for an immediate start and will be remote working from home to assist with the increased pressures on the payroll team due to COVID-19. It is a 3-6 month FTC and due to the remote working the successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK as long as they have full right to work in the UK. Salary is up to 30K.
Reporting into the Payroll Service Manager, we are looking for an individual with the following capabilities:
- An understanding of accounting highly desirable
- Previous HR administration and payroll/finance experience essential
- Experience administering UK and International Payrolls including benefits and schemes
- Understanding of complex payrolls systems including SAP, SSP, SMP etc as well as knowledge of pension administration
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Good telephone manner, be able to work well in a team offering new ideas
You must possess experience in the above listed responsibilities as well as exceptional levels of IT literacy.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.