Senior Property Finance Assistant/Analyst (ID:6681)
My client is a global firm with an outstanding reputation. A new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Property Finance Analyst to join their team. This role will be working in a fast based, high-volume high-energy environment so the ability to work efficiently and accurately is key. You will be surrounded by a team of sociable and supportive colleagues! Based at their Birmingham city centre office you will be:
- Carrying out service charge and other cost reconciliations
- Minimising invoice volumes awaiting approval or being queried and minimise approval/query resolution times
- Liaising with suppliers, managing agents and other 3rd parties to obtain legal documentation in relation to invoice queries
- Carrying out appropriate tenant recharge calculations on time and in line with supporting legal documentation
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries and preparing and calculating finance amendments to creditor accounts
- Undertaking Cost Control query management and supporting audits
- Assisting in preparing monthly / quarterly reports & KPI reports (multiple clients)
- Being a key point of contact and advice for the team.
Applicants must have transactional finance/finance analysis experience. Experience of the property sector is an advantage although not essential.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer.