Document Production Specialist (ID:6626)
Document Production Specialist
Katie Bard are seeking experienced Document Production professionals for a national company, to be based on a fully remote working pattern – with the very occasional need to attend the office for training or meetings. This position covers a full-time working pattern between 9am and 6pm.
This role will be providing full fee-earner support across the business for various legal practice areas. Key responsibilities include:
· Full end-to-end document production including the amending of correspondence, varying types of documentation and deeds
· Ensuring full adherence to in-house style for all documentation
· Creating Microsoft PowerPoint presentations – charts, mail merges
· Using Microsoft Excel to create and format spreadsheets
· Proof-reading and checking documents
· Helping and communicating with DPC team and Legal Secretaries
· Answering incoming telephone calls when required
The ideal candidate will have a fast & accurate typing ability of 60+ wpm, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, an excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
If this sounds like the role for you, or someone you know, please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.