Incredible temporary role in Warwickshire – Team Assistant/ Junior PA
seeking a new opportunity within Warwickshire? Are you looking to gain
fantastic experience within leading companies?
Are you looking for a role with an immediate start? Are you looking to save money before you go off to travel the world? Or before you start your grad role? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Team Assistant to support the Manager of fund and supportive team of c. 20 in Warwickshire. The role will be home based for the first month or so but own transport would then be ideal as the offices are based in the beautiful but rural countryside!
The role will include:
- Scheduling meetings and longer term booking travel and accommodation
- Authorising purchase of office supplies and equipment and raising purchase orders
- Collate and maintain reports and paperwork for the Manager
- Collect data from the wider term and analyse to present the management Information reports
- Help to coordinate the set up for new starters
- Assist the manager on short-term projects