In-House Paralegal for Global Organisation (ID:6269)
We are currently recruiting for an in-house paralegal position for a well-established, global organisation based in Birmingham! This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to expand their skill set and gain first-hand experience working in a commercial environment, developing your career in an in-house legal team! This is an extremely varied and dynamic role, where you will be involved in working on the following:
· Dealing with contracts, intellectual property and insurance, terms and conditions and sale of goods in the UK and across Europe
· Conducting research into licensing agreements and trademark breaches
· Covering GDPR, privacy and data security, ensuring compliance standards are met
· Liaising with solicitors, internal and external stakeholders
· Conducting general commercial legal work and providing additional administrative support to the team when required
You will be supporting the Head of Legal Counsel, covering a variety of corporate areas in a busy role, allowing you to gain experience varied experience in a professional environment. This organisation works on a global scale and is committed to the development of its employees, as it expands its core business into new markets.
The successful candidate must have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, strong academics, the ability to manage your time efficiently to meet deadlines, and work proactively as part of an energetic, supportive team!
Tchamba This is a permanent position, paying up to £25k annually. Previous paralegal or administration experience within professional services is desired, and this is ideal for a candidate with an LLB/LPC.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and skill set for this role, please apply online directly with your most up-to-date CV, or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process.If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.