HR Compliance Admin - FTC (ID:6268)
A fantastic national business with sociable and lively offices in Birmingham city centre is looking for a proactive individual to join their HR team. Working on a 6 month fixed term contract, this will be a highly process driven role in which you must work effectively as part of the wider team. You will be a pivotal part of the team and will be required to carry out the following tasks:
· Management of compliance processes and checks including work permits and other legal documentation
· Utilisation of the online employee system in order to maintain documentation in line with service level agreement company wide
· Processing and tracking of all work permit applications
· Assistance with onboarding across the business following processes
· Acknowledgement of process improvement providing input where appropriate
We are ideally looking for someone available for an immediate start in Birmingham city centre. You must possess experience within a compliance based role ideally as part of a wider HR team. This is a full-time opportunity.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.