Events and Business Development Administrator (ID:6243)
We are seeking a savvy, experienced BD and Events Administrator for a renowned global consultancy firm. This company based in Birmingham City Centre, are market-leaders within their industry and have multiple offices across the UK. They are currently looking for an individual who understands the ‘value-add’ of events and to carry out the following:
· Professional administrative support to the BD team including management of systems and databases
· Development of a first-class approach to planning and execution of events
· Ability to work confidently with other teams within the business to organise and deliver targeted PR and marketing events
· Precise creation of guest-lists and speaker schedules and liaison with external companies in order to source venues and suppliers
· Lead on the pre and post event organisation including measuring and reporting
· Ownership of the events calendar
The successful candidate must be educated to degree level or equivalent with a 2:1 classification. We are looking for an individual passionate about positively contributing to a busy team environment but also has the drive to work efficiently and autonomously.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.