Document Production Assistant – Remote (ID:6214)
A reputable national law firm are looking for a Document Production Assistant to come onboard and join their team, providing consistent, high-quality support to fee-earners across all practice areas in the organisation! This is an extremely busy and challenging role, so you must have strong time-management and organisation skills, pay extremely close attention to detail and be able to use your initiative to balance your workload efficiently, when working towards deadlines.
Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
· Edit and format high volumes of documents, deeds, and correspondence
· Proofread and quality check all documents
· Work from briefs to produce documents to required in-house style
· Accurately transcribe audio files and upload them onto systems
· Work collaboratively with the DPC team and secretarial support staff to ensure deadlines are met, and effectively communicate when support may be required to meet them
· Strong IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, for creating PowerPoint presentations and formatting and editing Excel spreadsheets, and utilising case management systems
· Work proactively to share expertise and knowledge, and improve processes and systems
Previous document production experience in a similar role within professional services is required. Strong IT and audio-typing skills (65wpm+) and proficiency in Microsoft Office are also essential for this role. You must have excellent time management skills and be able to work collaboratively as part of the wider support team.
This is a full-time, 12 Month FTC, working remotely an on a shift pattern between the hours of 09:00-18:00 and paying up to £23k annually. Previous DP experience is required for this role.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.