Front of House Receptionist (ID:6174)
- Meeting & greeting all guests, visitors and tenants that pass through the Reception area
- Taking responsibility for the presentation of the front of house area at all times
- Arranging transportation, taxis and couriers when requested
- Reprographic duties, typing notes and processing documentation
- Answering incoming telephone calls and fielding as appropriate
- Helping out with building checks, taking meter readings and sorting & distributing post
- Managing external contractors for cleaning and maintenance matters
The successful candidate will understand the importance of excellent customer service skills, have outstanding attention to detail and be professionally presented.
If this sounds like the role for you or someone you know, please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard for further information.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.