Marketing & Events Executive for International Firm (ID:6103)
A global organisation based in Birmingham are looking for to bring onboard a Marketing and Events Executive with previous experience in the professional services to join their team in an exciting new position! You will be supporting with the development and delivery of key marketing material and campaigns, as well as organising and planning commercial events across the business!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Development and distribution of seasonal material, working collaboratively with external agencies to design and deliver tailored marketing content
- Utilising specialist tools to analyse key demographics, monitor engagement and produce monthly reports to bring to annual budgeting meetings
- Produce digital content and material for targeted social media campaigns across multiple platforms, monitoring the website, emails and social media traffic
- Full management of events, including coordinating the concept, liaising with supplies, conducting H&S briefings, managing the budget and organising any sponsorship/promotional activity to raise the profile of the firm and develop their networking schemes
- Working with senior management to review previous marketing and events activity and identify long-term growth and development opportunities
- Ensuring all information and databases are GDPR compliant
The successful candidate will have previous experience within marketing/events, ideally with experience in digital marketing, key stakeholder management and strong communication skills. You must have the ability to work towards tight deadlines, pay keen attention to detail and balance your workload effectively when working towards tight deadlines.
Knowledge of social media sites, WordPress, Google Analytics, Canva, Adobe and other platforms is desired.
This a full-time, permanent position paying up to £27k depending on experience and offering a flexible office-based/home-based working approach long-term.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.