Office Coordinator for Dynamic Consultancy (ID:5666)
A unique consultancy based in a fantastic central Birmingham location is looking for an individual with a positive working attitude for a fantastic front of house office coordination role. This company are a close-knit yet stylish firm with a significant focus towards building effective client relationships and offering a first class service. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to build on existing skills and create a distinctive impression on the business and make the role their own. The successful applicant would be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
· Offering an exceptional front of house service to all visiting clients and on the phone
· Creating detailed and professional documents including typing, binding and formatting contracts
· Elements of diary management, minute taking and other ad hoc PA duties in the absence of the PA
· Strong involvement in the development of the companies social media presence including targeted Twitter and LinkedIn
· Assistance with website PR including updating information and uploading relevant news articles
· Offering remote administrative support to the businesses London based office
We are looking for an individual with a minimum of a year’s administrative experience in a similar professional setting. It is essential that the successful candidate is happy to work on their own initiative as well as demonstrate an ability to follow instruction. Due to the nature of the role, strong IT and literacy capabilities are crucial.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.