Reception & Team Assistant for International Law Firm (ID:5657)
An established international law firm based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to bring onboard a Receptionist/Team Assistant to join their team in an exciting role, acting as the first point of contact and representing the firm in their established offices. This is an amazing opportunity for you to develop your experience within professional services, working for a global organisation!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Meeting and greeting internal and external clients and visitors
· Taking any initial telephone and email enquiries and forwarding them on in a timely manner
· Managing the reception area and meeting rooms, ensuring they are always well maintained and meeting rooms are booked and prepared in time for each individual
· Assisting with preparing for seminars and events on-site in the office
· Arranging for catering and refreshments, ordering office supplies and keeping an accurate record of all equipment in the office
· Processing and archiving documents and updating information on internal CRM systems and databases
· Uploading applications, using online search portals and filing deeds and correspondence
· Undertaking any additional ad-hoc administrative tasks as and when required to support the wider team
The successful candidate will have previous reception or administration experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong IT and Microsoft Office and the confidence to liaise with clients in a professional, welcoming manner. You will be working with a very friendly, supportive team of people, collaboratively providing an exceptional level of service to their clientele!
can you buy isotretinoin from canada This is a full-time, permanent position based onsite in their offices, paying up to £19k depending on experience. If you believe this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.