Corporate Receptionist for Global Firm (ID:5644)
Are you an experienced and highly professional receptionist looking for a role within Birmingham City Centre? We have an exciting role within a fantastic law firm in the heart of Birmingham’s business district. You must be available for an immediate start as this is a 12 month contract opportunity. This is a full time, permanent, fully officed based role working between the hours of 8am to 5.30pm. We are seeking individuals with experience within the following responsibilities:
· Meeting and greeting clients and customers in a professional and efficient manner
· Confident use of a telephone switchboard including directing call and accurate message taking
· Management of meeting room schedules including setting up and monitoring usage
· Precise data entry into computerised systems including bookings and diary management
· Handling of post as well as confidential information professionally
· Management of all in-house filing systems on behalf of the business
· Able to work effectively as part of a team whilst being able to act upon own initiative
You must possess experience within a corporate reception capacity.
If you think you fit this description, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.