International Client Development Manager (Global law Firm) (ID:5603)
My client is an international and highly reputable Law firm with an outstanding reputation. An opportunity has arisen for a Client development Manager to join the firms key clients team. The role will be focused on clients within their retail, Food and Drink, and Hospitality Sector (Consumer Goods). It is an exciting opportunity for anyone who can think strategically, act globally, and who enjoys working with senior stakeholders in a very commercial role. This role offers flexible working with 2/3 days in the office.
The focus of this role will be to have full responsibility for some of the firm’s major client relationships in the sector across our global business. Working with some of the world’s biggest brands, you will include relationships that form part of the firm wide Top Tier client programme, the total value of the portfolio will be well more than £5m fees per year.
The role involves both extensive client-facing responsibilities and ownership of the client strategy for each of the relationships. You will be expected to become the subject matter expert on the client’s business, develop deep expertise in the sector, and collaborate across a broad range of different teams and jurisdictions.
The role will entail:
- Working with the global client partners, Sector Head, and wider client service teams to drive forward the client relationship and business development strategy for a defined group of global clients.
- Driving the client service teams, including identifying opportunities to grow the team in different jurisdictions
- Focusing on specific strategies for winning transformational work for each
- Owning a client feedback strategy,
- Working with the finance team on a profitability and resource strategy to ensure that the growth of each relationship is sustainable and commercially viable.
- Working closely with secondees within the client on the relationship, as well as on the overall secondment and investment strategy with each client in the portfolio.
- Developing deep understanding of the clients’ business strategies, and anticipating how those will translate into legal needs.
- Regularly brief the client service teams on the clients’ market strategy, and the implications of that strategy in terms of opportunities for our teams.
- Become a subject matter expert on the sector, and our practice strengths within that.
- Drive best practice across the client portfolio
- Work with the wider BD teams in helping them to understand the needs and business drivers of your clients, and how those needs should inform key campaign and product development activities.
Applicants must have:
- Previous c neurontin online no script lient development experience within the Consumer markets Sectors and be able to demonstrate
- Experience of working with order gabapentin online reddit international clients across borders
- Exposure to legal or professional services would be desirable.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.