Marketing Coordinator (ID:5585)
Katie Bard are seeking Marketing professionals for a brand-new opportunity working within a global professional services environment, to be based partially working from home and partially in their central Birmingham office. The role has come about due to an internal promotion and so progression is on offer for the right person, including the possibility of support through relevant industry qualifications in Marketing.
Key responsibilities of the role include...
- Managing the social media accounts for the firm and liaising with the internal design team to create and deliver appropriate messaging for the internal and external client-base
- Taking a leading role in the coordination and delivery of all events for the team, including webinars and podcasts
- Assisting with pitching for the team by doing extensive research activities and reporting on findings
- Supporting with the digital email marketing activities, including the creation of the content and monitoring of outcomes
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the firm's Partners and fee-earners in relation to all marketing across the group
- Engaging in the administration behind all marketing activity, managing databases, data cleansing and promoting the use of the firm's CRM system
Ideal candidate profile...
- Previous experience in a marketing role (3+ years) - ideally from professional services but this isn't essential
- Ambition, positivity and a 'can-do' attitude in order to deliver to tight-deadlines
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- An 'ideas person' who isn't afraid to bring new thoughts to the team
If this sounds like the role for you, or someone you know, please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.