PA to Exec Team (ID:5580)
Katie Bard are seeking exceptional candidates for a new and exciting PA opportunity, based in central Birmingham with a hybrid pattern of office attendance and working from home for the foreseeable future. The position is initially a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a Maternity leave, but there are long-term opportunities available for the right person.
The main purpose of the role is to provide full end-to-end support to a team of Executives at a professional services organisation, with offices across the UK. The ideal candidate will have previous experience from a commercial environment and an understanding of offering an excellent service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of the role include...
- Arranging meetings for the Executive Team, taking in to consideration any catering requirements, paperwork and communications both pre and post meeting, including minute taking
- Managing the diaries for the Exec Team including any administration and travel arrangements, and the production of full, accurate itineraries
- Assisting with reporting for the team ensuring accuracy and timely production
- Communicating with all contacts on behalf of the team, including a wide client base and also internal contacts
- Distribution and filing of correspondence
- Assisting with the processing of expenses and invoices
The successful candidate will understand how to prioritise effectively, be able to use initiative in order to make decisions and have the gravitas to communicate at all levels.
If this sounds like the role for you, or someone you know, please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.