Katie Bard Graduate Level Program (ID:5520)
Seeking a graduate opportunity in Birmingham with fantastic career progression? Katie Bard is looking for bright individuals who want a new and exciting challenge. If working in a busy office environment with motivated individuals sounds appealing, this could be the opportunity for you.
Successful candidates will start within the company as an Operations Co-ordinator, a busy and exciting role, for which you will be responsible for:
· Answering calls and operating the switchboard
· Greeting candidates and visitors
· Leading independent projects and reviewing business procedures
· Preparing reports and statistics to present to the CEO
· General office co-ordination, including updating databases and processing stock orders
Once you then complete this part of the graduate scheme, normally within three months, most people will then move onto the position of trainee consultant, a role that will allow you to determine your own progress and create your own success for the long term. .
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
· 2.1 degree, or equivalent
· An enthusiastic and self-motivated approach
· Proven involvement in extra-curricular activities or voluntary work
· Personable and a team player
If you are someone who would like to take on this engaging and varied role, please apply now or call Matt D’Silva at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 for more information.
If you have already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.