HR Administrator (ID:5513)
Katie Bard Recruitment are seeking HR / Recruitment professionals for a contract position within a national professional services organisation. The role will be on-boarded on a remote basis on a 6 month fixed-term contract initially, with a view to be extended for the right candidate.
The firm are very busy and so really need someone who can hit the ground running, and so those from a HR / Recruitment background or with Administration experienced will be preferred at this stage.
Key responsibilities include...
- Assisting with a large HR related project, to be involved with the moving all data from one HR system to another
- Data entry - adding new candidates on to the tracking system and ensuring that all records are kept up-to-date
- End-to-end administration for all new starters within the organisation
- Assisting with internal and external queries and relaying information over the telephone
- Planning inductions for new starters and arranging interviews
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, understand levels of urgency within the department and be a real people person.
If this sounds like the role for you please contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard Recruitment, or submit your application today.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.