Resourcing Manager for Global Firm (ID:5221)
My client based in Birmingham is a global professional services firm with an outstanding reputation within its field. Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Resourcing Manager to join its Operational Team. This role will have international coverage and be managing two resourcing consultants.
This role will entail working in a very fast based and high-volume environment and will also cover working on some high profile and key roles for the business with any of the firm’s international offices. The role will entail taking a lead role in the building and execution of innovative, on and offline recruitment campaigns. The role will also entail working closely with marketing and recruitment team leads to understand the business requirements across the international operation.
The role will entail:
- Understanding the business in depth to create a robust hiring strategy including the identification of target organisations.
- Overseeing the building of international, diverse talent pipelines and creating robust candidate relationship management processes to ensure an outstanding candidate experience each time.
- Taking ownership of ensuring all data processes and records and kept in accordance with GDPR requirements
- Identifying "best in class" candidate attraction technology, methods and trends to advise stakeholders in how to secure the best talent.
- Undertaking a full review of the candidate recruitment experience and creating a robust international framework for best practice.
- Managing all data and analytics around the Sourcing team’s sourcing activity, maintaining regular reports to influence decision making
- Utilising technology - such as Linkedin - to collate market analytics, trends, and candidate insights. Working collaboratively with the recruitment team leads to ensure the sharing and reporting of this information.
- Working closely with recruitment leads and D&I Business Partners to ensure all candidate activity is aligned to the firm’s Inclusive Hiring plan and setting team objectives aligned with the overarching firm goals
- Management, coaching, and training of a team of two Sourcing consultants. Ensuring even distribution of tasks and projects
Applicants must have previous experience in:
- A high volume professional services resourcing environment.
- Experience in managing a small team
- Experience ideally in an international environment
- Experience in managing volume recruitment and high-profile roles.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.