Graduate Level Receptionist for Global Firm
A forward-thinking business based in Birmingham City Centre are currently seeking a full time Reception Coordinator to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. This is a fantastic role for either an experience receptionist or graduate who is keen to get into a support role to help ensure the smooth running of the front desk, meeting rooms and managing clients. Alongside this you will be responsible for supporting staff wherever possible and assisting with office management duties.
Day to day duties may include:
· Meeting and greeting high end guests; ensuring they are comfortable and made welcome
· Managing the busy switchboard and directing calls
· Manage multiple meeting rooms bookings and setting up conference calls.
· Arranging catering requirements and refreshments for clients and guest.
· Assist with office maintenance
· Distributing post
· Maintain records of invoices and receipts
· Representing the brand and acting as the face of the company!
· Ideally experience in a similar role
· Excellent customer service skills
· A positive attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond
· Experience within a client facing or client hospitality environment.
If this role is of interest then please apply now or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information about our registration process. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. Katie Bard is an equal opportunity employer. If you are already registered with Katie Bard then please contact your consultant directly.