Customer Service Advisor- Progressive FinTech (ID:4996)
A wonderful technology business based in Coventry is looking for a proactive and people focused Customer Service Advisor for an exciting opportunity. Working as part of a well-established team, you will be responsible for a busy and varied workload in a client focussed environment on a full time permanent basis. You must be able to juggle a challenging and busy workload including the following responsibilities:
· Managing client relationships including handling queries and managing expectations in a professional manner both over the phone and email
· Utilising in-house systems in order to update client information and requests
· Register and provide support to new customers whilst always going above and beyond
· Processing work order information on various systems whilst ensuring any more complex issues are escalated to the relevant manager
· Handling all other administrative tasks in line with the client service function
You must possess prior customer service experience, ideally from within a call centre or phone-based role Due to the location of the business, it is recommended that you possess access to your own transportation.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. . Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.