PA to Finance Director of Outstanding Global Firm (ID:4968)
My client is a highly successful global firm based near Solihull. An opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to support their new Global Finance Director and wider team. This is a full 360 degree varied and busy PA role requiring someone who can think on their feet, juggle multiple tasks, and someone who thrives on providing that 5-star service to their Executive. The role will entail:
· Managing high volume, complex overseas and domestic travel arrangements, including flight schedules, visa preparation, passport renewals, transport, and accommodation arrangements, liaising with local contacts where appropriate and currency.
· Complex diary management across multiple time zones
· Organisation and coordination of meetings, conferences, and events as necessary,
· Produce documents and PowerPoint presentations; ensure the timely and high-quality production and presentation of all documentation.
· Operate an effective “bring forward” system, ensuring follow up actions or activities
· Acting as a gatekeeper for all internal and external communication and manage expense claims via a web-based system (various currencies and corporate credit cards involved)
· Develop and maintain electronic and paper filing systems which ensure easy retrieval of required documents/information
· General administration, e.g. including support with recruitment and HR
· Co-ordinate and support team meetings, drafting agendas, taking concise, accurate actions, and preparing meeting documentation
· Providing data for and preparing management information reports and documents on an ad-hoc basis
· Support the Director with arranging meetings and the organisation of events as and when required
Applicants must have strong Board Level PA experience undertaking a full 360-degree role. Exposure to working in an international environment would be desirable.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.