Senior HR Advisor for National Firm (ID:4740)
A well-established, national firm are looking for a HR Advisor to come onboard and support the HR Business Partners in a varied, dynamic role! You will be liaising with internal clients and stakeholders, supporting with organisational change initiatives, and handling employee relations issues across the firm, enhancing the overall effectiveness and quality of the HR function!
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
· Supporting HR managers with absence management, referrals to occupations health and maternity/paternity and adoption requests
· Advising managers on disciplinary, grievance and performance managements issues, attending meetings and taking minutes, and updating and maintaining HR records accurately
· Working with the wider HR team to support with the on-boarding and exit process for employees
· Provide second-line resolution support for escalated queries from the HR Service Desk, resolving them in a timely manner
· Work with the team to develop and implement HR policies and procedures that are legally compliant, and actively supporting organisational change initiatives
Strong communication, organisation and interpersonal skills are a must, and you should be able use your initiative to prioritise your workload, and work to meet deadlines. Experience working within a commercial environment, building rapport, and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues is required.
The successful candidate must be CIPD fully or part qualified, have advance Microsoft Office skills and be up-to-date on current employment legislation with and understanding of key employment law. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking, diverse organisation, with long-term opportunities for progression and development!
This position a 12 Month FTC, paying up to £35k annually depending on experience.
If you believe this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.