Senior HR Advisor for Professional Services Firm (9 to 12 months FTC) (ID:4717)
A fantastic professional services firm based in Birmingham are seeking an experienced and driven Senior HR Advisor for an exceptional opportunity within their busy HR team directly reporting to a HR Business Partner. This company boast offices nationally and are renowned within their industry. We are looking for an applicant with demonstrable experience within a similar HR Advisor capacity. This role is an initial 9 to 12 months FTC. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties (but not limited to):
· Offer professional advice to Line Managers on day-to-day employee relations issues including performance management, disciplinaries, probation periods, absences etc
· Professional and procedural involvement in recruitment and talent acquisition including involvement in the annual talent review.
· Support of the HR Business Partner in a range of HR activities including development of training, handling ER matters, and employee engagement initiatives.
· First point of contact for any HR related queries
· Assistance in core HR administrative processes as well as ad hoc HR related projects
This is an extremely involved role perfect for an experienced HR Advisor who has got experience working within a corporate, busy and fast paced environment. The successful candidate will ideally be CIPD qualified and have extensive knowledge of current employment legislation.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online, you can also call Matt @ Katie Bard about this role on 0121_633_4443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.